The Sanrai Pulse Oximeter is a high quality device that makes it easy to check oxygen saturation. For all COPD patients and any others at risk of low levels of blood oxygen saturation, a pulse oximeter is a necessary medical product. Fingertip pulse oximeters are the most common with common applications in hospitals, clinics, homecare providers, and direct to patient. Handheld pulse oximeters are used in hospital or clinical settings to record patient oxygen saturation levels.
This oximeter comes with 6 display modes and shows SpO2, pulse bar, PR, and waveforms. With 1-10 brightness display settings, a patient’s oxygen saturation can be checked without any disturbance to them.
- LED display shows SpO2, PR, Pulse bar, and waveform
- 6 display modes
- Low power consumption, real time battery display
- Level 1-10 adjustable brightness
- Requires 2 AAA batteries
- Display shows pulse bar, waveform, SpO2, perfusion index
- Neonatal, pediatric, and adult probes available
- Recharging cradle included
- 127 patient IDs can be recorded
- 72 hour data storage and review
Copyright Sanrai 2020