Metal Impact Aluminum Cylinders
Metal Impact Aluminum cylinders are high quality, USA manufactured aluminum medical grade cylinders. Used for home oxygen therapy, emergency medical services (EMS), pre-hospital care and hospitals, nursing homes, and other medical institutions. These can be painted any color as per local regulations and come with a pin index or bull nose valve. Manufactured to DOT and TC requirements
Metal Impact can also manufacturer cylinders for other medical gases or industrial uses.
- Small and intermediate models contain thread size 750-16 UNF-2B
- Large models contain thread size 1.125-12 UNF-2B
- Include standard medical valve
- Lightweight, high strength 6061-T6 alloy helps increase patient mobility
- Manufactured to DOT and TC requirements
- Sizes: M2, ML2, M4, ML4, M6, ML6, M7, MC, MC12, MD, ME, M22, M33, M42, M60, M90, M122
The Metal Impact cylinders are very good. Being aluminium and lightweight they are safer for our patients to carry and are of the highest quality. – Vanessa Jiménez, EMR, Ecuador.
Copyright Sanrai 2020