Brig General Pall S Sandhu
- He has 15 years of experience managing mid level enterprises. He retired as the CEO of Golden Temple, an organic food company based in Eugene, Oregon.
- He was instrumental in building the brand “Yogi Teas”. He very successfully took a regional player and helped build that into a national/international recognized brand. Under his astute leadership Yogi Teas was recognized and won numerous awards for quality. His team used those awards and recognitions to successfully increase market share in the highly competitive food industry.
- Pall also held the position of Senior Executive of Manpower manufacturing computer boards for IBM at their Site, during which time he managed a $100 million dollar technology portfolio and 600 person technology staff.
- Prior to coming to the US, in India he was Vice President for the Trident Group of Industries, responsible for strategic planning, human resource development and as liaison with the Govt. agencies.
- Currently he is a management consultant and runs two LLCs, one dealing with retail business.
- Gen. Sandhu has a Masters Degree from a prestigious University in India.